Páginas

Friday, January 2, 2015

Entry 24 - Aaaand an happy new yeaaar

Yeah ! Happy new year everybody ! *pum pum pum * -that's the fireworks- so its 2015 already .... Geez time goes fast. I still remember 2001 like it was yesterday - ah you toght I was going to make that lame joke didn't you ? I didn't ! - but then again I can remember stuff back to 96 so ...yeah.

Any way, new year's eve!

The end of 2014 was a very, dark end for me, I get in this crises, I don't really know how, but I think I figured out already so, one day ill share. So because of that Xmas and new year's was sort of gloom. But I had my fun in it. In the new years I made filhós, its a sweet we have here in Portugal and(pause) eat ! Lol yeah it was just me my parents my granny and my older bro in the house so there wasent any party our any thing like that, we watched our favour it shows - which included an opera for me ( yes ! I never get to see this things)  and some shows like x factor and a TV novel -our drama idk - called beirais for my parents. But of course my favourite part of the night was the fireworks! We have a ....kinda of a roof top here in the house -if anyone know a better word please leave a comment.- and it as this huge view, so I can see the sea the city and the other villages near it in a panoramic view so she I went upstairs to see the fireworks I was greet with two fireworks like one of each side of the roof top, then they ended and I spent my next 20 minutes our so watching the fireworks  from the city and some other villages.
It was cold as hell by the way!

So that was it for new year's.

Now resolutions!

My first serious ones....XD

So here it goes

1- Accept and forgive yourself more!
I beat my self up a lot for mistakes I made, that doesn't help, instead accepting it and forgive me and then move on and try to make it better next time does a lot better to me. And I have to accept more my self as I am, sometimes I think I don't do that.

2- rely more on others.

As I read in a blog yesterday, life isinn't a high school test where you have to do everything alone , you have your friends you can rely on , if you  can't... Then they aren't really you'r friends! I think God is trying to he that message a lot lately.

3- being more close to Jesus.
What ? You think I am already ? Being a Cristhian means to be in a constant battle! our nature says , no its enough , but we know it isin't. So we have to battle to keep being more and more close to Him. The battle will never end - until we resurect- but that's awesome because we are fighters warriors of Cristh ! Ah ! I love this its like I'm part of narnia (gigles ).

4 - talk more with my friends

Yes , yes yes sometimes I go troght a month without talking with them.... And I don't want to lose them :) I love you guys !

5 - be more organized

Sereosly I need to be more organized with my life, have scheduals, and reminders ands tasks all pinpointed so I can function and I need to follow them religiosly if I want to succeed in something.

6- go with one thing at the time.

My problem too is that I have a looot of projects in my mind and then I don't finish any of them. So I got to stick with one, until the end! That way I can succeed !

So that's what my new year's eve and resolutions was.  XD

I hope I can stick with them ..... (Tense)

So yeah

See ya guys ! (Waves)

No comments:

Post a Comment