Páginas

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Entry 25 -Helllooo woorld !!! Yes I'm still alive !

(Music sounds, and me dancing....in my head of course ) Hello ! Men I have been off of blogging for such a long long time now, you know, I had some crises the past weeks... Our should i say months .? Yeah, but me is better, thanks to God ! (Yeeei) I finally have a psychiatrist! Tomorrow is my third apointment! I have a domestic schedule' that a ferry kind lady did for me, I go to walk everyday, I'm trying to have a more healthy life , actual,y, this started to happen when I drew closer to God.... - people that don't
Like to read about God.... Idk men I would like you to stay and read, but yo I'm not changing my content XD - yeah, I'm happy, I'm fine. :)

So yeah I'll be back idk when but I will !

I hope you guys are OK :)

See ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment