Páginas

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Entry 3 : I must be the only person that dosent like going out at night. 22 of November of 2014




I was talking with my best friends and we have this thing on november, becouse we have a lot of birthdays this month to celebrate them all together, each year it was something like cinema our something like that.
This year they wanted to add the "lets go out and party tonight"
wich ...I hate. 
I dont feel safe there, its like, Im in a dangerous place, and it dosent make my style aniway. 
My style is to eat a lot of chocoulate cookies and maraton some anime at night. 
YES I AM LIKE THAT....as much as my other fellow aspies , I think. 
So if they wanted to do a lets maraton Narnia, I would be satisfide this... I think il go for an hour then i´l go home. 
Whenever I do something like I allway have a way to reward my self that makes me feel bether when im going into some social wierd stuff that makes me unconfortable like :
When this ends we are gonna maraton x 
when this ends we are going to read this
when we are going home we are going to watch  reviews 
Analisis hipotesys 
STUFF 

People may toght its childish but I love it and if that is being childish, then yeah Im childish 

No comments:

Post a Comment