Páginas

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Entry 4: MUSIC, MUSIC,MUSIIIIC 23 of November of 2014




First of all fellas, let us listhen to this wonderfull music created by Chris Daughtry Cinderella the most awsome song you will hear in ya life.


Now that you have the soundtrak for this post lests continue.
So as you may notice, I have problems, with my special interests and other stuff. That I wont tell yet what it is, BUT I can say that whenever I do one of my special interests not all of them but most of them, I.Feell.Bad that I did them. And that is not how you are supouse to feel. I mean I feel bad in the fact that I feel guilty like im a bad girl for doing it, 
But today I had a moment of realisation and I said ...what the heck lets to this.

And I listhen to music.

Rock.

And it feelt good. 

And I was HAAPPPY ! For the first time in a lot of days, I could feel my self. 
I kinda forgot that Daniela liked the old 90ts rock from those band boys, all american rejects , boys like girls ,and so on . 

But then .... I started feeling guilty again. 

Like the music was too hard, there was too much drums in there, and all this toghts just came and came and came in to my head, to the point that I couldnt got to the dam thing anymore and put play on the song becouse I was feeling so gilty.

I dont know how to wnd this post...I just know I want to get bether and that this seems like hell now.

And Actualy guys  I might just... make a post on the page "Confessions" SSo if you want to read, be my guest :) 


Sorry for the sad post.

No comments:

Post a Comment