Páginas

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Entry number 8: "...And I dont feel dead anymore!" (This is from owl city plant life song...) 26 Of November of 2014 16:19



Hello guys, yesterday I ended up not talking about my ocd, becouse something amazing happened!
As you know, this can be realy tiring... I can be right in the moment thinking, yeah I can´t listhen to what ever I want, its not from the ass devil, and then 3 seconds after , im feeling realy gilty and I have compulsions,,,, and I start to get paranoid and then I think that even watch a video on youtube from someone that is an atheist is a sin .... *baaaf* You know what I mean right ?
Yeah, so! Once in the Aspie Forum I made a message there if anyone was a Cristhina that someone please messaged me, my ocd was kicking hard, and I didnt know if the rules that people told me in church where right our wrong , I was having Identetie isssues...
And one person replyed he gave me his opinion and then other messages toped, and when that happens usualy everyones tends to forget...

Not this time,

I go to the forum, and I see a new message, and the title says. I am Cristhian.
So I replyed to him, and told what was going on, he didnt understood right away and he mentioned a writer(im not going to say the name) and I was like...is he from the same church as me ?!
And he was , well not from portugal , but he is from the same church.
And that just hit me like a blast, I truly belive it was God that puted him there to talk to me! Continuing, after that , he said that those "laws" about the music and other stuff was not a law! And people we know that if its not a law , you dont have to do it.
And I just start crying like a baby!!! I was so relived, I dont know ....I felt FREE! In my mind the verse "Come to Me all of you that are tired and wheary and I will give you rest (our peace , i dont remember well) " just came poping into my mind. And , I was like...yeah, this is freadom , "And the truth shall set you free" this is the real meaning of it. Why do people, make laws and make other people suffer ? cant we keep the ten comandments and love each other and love God above all? cant we ? Im going to do that from now on....

I CAN LISTHEN TO ROCK YEEEEEESSS
I DONT FEEL EMPTY ANIMORE!!!

YAAATAAAAAA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment