Páginas

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Entry number :6 - The bright side of the day. 24th of November of 2014



On the bright side of the day- yeah I had to first take that out, on the last entry- MY OTP AS A CANON KISS!!!!

Yes I DO only need this to be happy!  But sereosly, if you at least read the "About me" page you know im crazy about Naruto. I am realy. Its like he is a friend/brother something I cant explain to me. I grew along side with him, and since a certain secne I allways shipped him with Hinata ....ALWAYS. And then when the chapter with the handholding coming out, and Naruto thinking "I´m never letting go of your hand" I´ma like....ITS CANON.
 And then when I saw that they had kids on chapter 700 my heart just ...I was emotionless becouse it was too much to bear. 
And now we have a confirmation that in the LAST ....there is going to be  a KISSING SCNE, and im fangirling like hell becouse there will be a wedding secne too!!!!!
This is one of my dreams coming true...grra Im emotional right now. 
You only understand what I´m saying if you where growing up with him. :) I think I can only compare him with Harry Potter....
Also Kishi said things like "there are no others like this two" as he was drawing them. That he would get embaressed at seing  the kiss scene becouse they are like is litle kids hahahah. I get you bro. I truly do.
On an other note. I´m on a Asperger Forum. So , I get to talk to all of this people, and I get to talk with this sir that is a lot older then me, and I tend to give advices to everyone, this includes kids teens adults and elders ...Yeah ...elders.
And I sometimes feel bad with that becouse sometimes people would give me a look. I think they where mad, I dont know what where thinking.
But this Sir actualy made me feel bether being like this, since he said I was helping him and stuff, and he called me a good person ahahaha. Sometimes I dont belive that.
BUT I´LL HAAVE TO! 

 Well see you in the next entry :) Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment