Páginas

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Entry number 7 :Quick update. 25th of November - 21:36 (the hour I completed this.) of 2014



Hellloooo So the good things of today, IM GONNA READ THE CHRONICALS OF NARNIAAA.
I only saw one movie, the prince Caspian one, and dam...I felt in love with the series then.
I never realy liked Narnia, before, once I saw a poster and, do you know those feelings that hit you like its warm and painfull at the same time? It was like something was saying, this is going to mean something to you, a lot. Yeah. And so NOW , im gonna read the books. *Grins like a mad women*
On the other hand my mom wants me to be "the voice" of Aspies here in Portugal, I want so too , but I´m tired and I dont know if I can do it. Well I´m tired now, I may be bether later....Its been a long week.....its still Tuesday.
But I am tired in a mental way ... yeah *waves hands in front of face*
I´m still trying to gain forces from that thing with my friend yeasterday.
Aaaand grrr. Yep. People say I care too much, maybe I do , but this is the only way I feel okay. I know people arent perfect, but I dont like when they hurt others and stuff.
But sometimes I do too... (I´m a terrible person).
Yeah the OCD kicked in again... I dont know if its OCD but yep. Its in full force right now.
And I need to vent. Well that is why I made this blog wasent it ?
I´m tired of this OCD crap. Its so tyring.
Im going into deep in that later.
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE! I think I am going to be one of the voices for AS in Portugal, Its gonna be tyring,stressfull, fun and awsome!
So yes I will post more on that later too. This is just a quick update ;) Kisses everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment