Páginas

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Entry number 10 - MY BIRTH DAYYY - This was suposed to be posted on 28yh of November XD - part 1

So, on the 28th of November I made ..... 20 years old .. .
I still cant ... Im still not conviced that I´m twenty ... whats wrong with me ...
Aniway , I made a small record on what happen that day ...so fotos and videos, so you guys (who ever reads this ) can pass the day with me.

So here it goes...prepare for ugliness

So .... this photo was ment to be the first one, (it wasent ) but its to show how I wake up from bed .... how beutifull I know ... Hi !


When I woke up I was extremely happy, my mom came to my room she gave wished me a happy birthday, I rose up and got to the kitchen so I could be with her a litle bit more, my father came, he wished Happy b day too, and then I moved to the Pc, and then I went to listhen to music, Daughtry, "waithing for supermen" and "Cinderella"
Me listhening to "Waithing for Supermen"
I had one for cinderela but I cant upload it :(




Then I went to Facebook, where a lot of people where wishing me happy birthdays,I had photos of it  I would put here but I cant becouse, permission stuff !
Aniways, I went to skype, and one of my best friends knowing my need and love for manga, and how I was depriving my self from it gave me this:

Crunchyrool Pay meee XD
He gave me a premium pass to the crunchyrool manga part. I CAN READ ALL THE MANGA I WANT NOWW UUUH UH!
If you happen to read this, for tthe milesimal time thank you, thank you, THANK YOUU  lol XD 

Then 2 old friends of mine gave me birthday´s wishes and one kept talking with me and wanted to know how I was doing and stuff... it was just...realy meaningfull. :)

Then I got fed up and I went to buy "cakes" for me, I GOT OUT OF HOUSE !!! (yeeeiii) 
My back didnt hur a lot , it did a litle but I could walk and I just got to see the houses the streets , this is realy beutifull here, I love it. I think its an aspie thing. ...one day I get into more detail.

Aniway since it was my B day I got all dress up for the ocasion!
I know , you cant see it very well XD


And then when I came back with the cakes I made a video, but its not uploading so when it is Il show you guys.

But before all of these Google and Fcebook gave me an Happy B day wishes, Google thank you for the cakes, Facebook thank you for the Fireworks. And a Youtuber that I like a lot puted a plus one on a coment I made on her google plus acount ...Yeeei XD 
So yeah this was the first part of my b day. Il post the rest today our tomorrow :)








No comments:

Post a Comment