Páginas

Monday, December 1, 2014

My B day part 2

I was going to put photos here ...but naa. IL PUT THEM LATER.

So aniway, Im all exited becouse its Shabbat and its a Shabbat where my birthday its tangled with... our so I say in my Imagination becouse it isin´t.

If you dont know what the Shabbat is, is when on Friday at the sunset( becouse the days in the Bible where devided in sunsets and sunrises, so friday night its actualy saturday night) we stop everithing and spend an entire day with the Lord.

So I was realy exited, I was going to spend an entire day With him, and yeah it was a normal Saturday, but then the sunset came and I went to the cinema with my friends....

Oh boy.

I was realy nervous. Not for the motive you are thinking.

I realy did miss them, I was realy happy I was with them, and my baby best friend forever looks so cute and we are so apart from each other it hurts.

So it was realy good.

And we had planed ,as you can read in an other entry, to go to bowling.

I didnt becouse of my back. It hurted.

But I did went to the cinema. And the thing was I didnt wanted to go.
I didnt wanted to go becouse I had a bad feeling about it. But then I saw a poster and I was like....IM GONNA WATCH IT.

And I have to say in all the movie the charecter I liked the most was the person from the poster.

But... I went , and I saw the message of the movie, the violence in it. The double loving stuff. And then I saw a thing that I hated, so much ...so so much.

It was this guy trying to kill the girl he loved ... but in the movie, it just seems so real, his eyes there was evil in it.

So I promissed my self I WILL NEVER WATCH MOVIES AGAIN.

At least not of those types. Divergent , Jonn green and Nicholas sparks movies are still a go.

YOU TOO DONT WATCH MOVIES LIKE THAT.

I´ll make a rant about that later.

BUUUUUUT After that I got to hang out with them a litle bit more and I just loved it, I missed them. :) We went to 2 shops of cloths, and the girls where picking out dresses and making funny poses, it was fun, but there was only one guy in our group, and me and him dont like cloth shops very much we perfer gammer shops our a library. (well thats just me.)

And he was all like lets go to intimissi and stuff.

Aaaah...Friends...

Then I came home and read some manga :)

Then sunday morning!

I did nothing much, but at the end of the day, my familie boght me a choculate cake, some candles,aaaand...what do you call that ...those things that look like fireworks to put in the cake.
And then we all sang happy Birth day.

Theres a video about it... but its on my phone , and the phone dosent conect with the pc, for some reason -.-

So yeah this was my 20th birthday celabration.....its still wierd to say 20 ....


Kisses, see you arround.

No comments:

Post a Comment