Páginas

Friday, December 19, 2014

Entry 21 - introspection ( and other stuff ) ( actuLy this is just an update )

Life can be strange sometimes,  I'll be saying very random things in this post so don't mind me.
Lately I've been in a introspective void, where I just read and watch stuff think about life, my life, others people lives actions and stuff, and I don't talk with anyone for a long time. I need this sort of thing from time to time.
Our else I forget whu I am.
So I've been reading, watching and  writing a lot. I've been working on a manga about AS

I've  been reading orange, which is a manga about friendship love and.....parallels universes and trying to make a friend undepressed so he  doesn't commit suicide. But its not gloom and doom , its actually really funny sometimes.

Then I watched a drama, and that one its really heavy and its really doom and gloom....realy doom and gloom.
And if you don't want to watch it I understand, the name is no dropping out. Its  a 35 year old that goes back to highschooll,  I toght it was a comedy drama but then it was about bullying..... And heavy one so...yeah I'm not finishing it.

And then I found out if I changed my language to English on crunchy I would have more anime, and more interesting ones, so I watched an anime ... I can only remember he English part of the name, wandering son, its about a boy that wants to be a girl and a girl that wants to be a boy, I LOVED IT.

I actually will be making a post just about it, because it desearves it ! I just love this serious and complicated issues about life....because that's real!

I will actually go back to church too. Next Saturday I will be there :)

The introspection made me a little... What should I say bitter, but that will coins to pass, with a lot of love, and the right book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment