Páginas

Monday, December 1, 2014

Entry number:11 Depression sucks.

Im currently batling with dperession at the moment.
All I can do is sit here and .... blog.
Blogging is the only thing that as made me sane !
The only place where I felt acepted...and okay, that and Tumblr, but since my ocd kicked in I cant go there anymore....its a miracle if I still have 105 followers.
most of them where from the naruhina fandom, I MISS YOU FAMILIE!!!
So with all that im feeling empty and depressive, and the worst part I dont know what to do anymore, I dont have the strenght to go and look for a job , volunteer our study.
But I have too...somehow. I cant let my life stop. I just have to keep bateling.
But sometimes, sometimes, it just seems to hard. And you feel alone becouse it seems like you dont have any help, do you get me ?
Yeah.

I find it funny in my country.

"If you are depressive, go to a doctor get help"

Well the doctor my prescribe me stuff but he wont do much with all the psycological stuff ya know...

"okay then go to a psychiatrist"

I dont have the money.

" Go to one from the goverment."

okay

-waiths 2 years-

This sistem dosent work! By the time that happens people just might be under the ground if it got severe, our bether, sometimes that happens.

And I feel traped. Im 20 I should be making a life not being in my parents house!

GRAAAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment