Páginas

Friday, December 12, 2014

Entry 19: update

So I don't have a PC , our laptop now, so I'm writing on my tablet ! ( which is good because it has autocorrect XP)
So yeah its been difficult traslanting anything,but I WILL !
I went to the hospital to check if I had a schedule with the psychiatrist, and nope, guess the doctor forgot about it , but it was okay becouse, the lady that assisted me made where to put a not on the psychiatrist stuff.
I've been doing a week without 2 of my special interests, to see what happens- its related to chch stuff - and all kinds of things have been happening to me, weird things, like the memories of the me in the "blur years" those where the years where I was bullyed, and the nice thing is, for every moment that I am, a manga seems to pop up to help me out, and this time was "a silent voice " that "saved" me. I just finish it, and km in a roller coaster of feels right now, I'm trying to process it all, because it just feels so real, the story, just feels so real and it kinda hurts... But at the same time it gives you hope.
I'm gonna rant about it latter

This was just a update.... There's nothing really new to update but I feel like I have to put it all here.

See ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment