Páginas

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Entry number 17: Feeling young, when your old, sometimes isint that good.

I know, I know it was supouse to be about AS, and it is, in a way.

You know I dont feel my age.
I don´t feel like I have 20 years old, nor did I felt like I was 19. And as an adult that sucks.
For exemple this last week someome asked me formy taxpayer number- here in Portugal you have to give this number so people can get a claim check. - and that number its in our Idententy card, and by the time people have him, they are toght to have them everywhere, and me, as 20 year old didnt have it. I didnt even had my bag with me, I just had the money, that was the essential. I mean for you this may not seem like something important, but for me it was huge , and the thing was it didnt ocorred to me that I had the responsabilitie to carry it ....

Aaaah... see whay I told you this is an Asperger thing?
Well it may not be to everyone on the spectrum, but...
And the bad part is that I feel like some stuff are not of my responsabilitie, when they are, becouse I´m a 20, I dont want to feel like I need other people to take care of me.
But I do.

But I´m trying my best to  overcome that somehow.


I hate when this things keep naging me.


But like I said I will overcome it, I just need to ... I dont know make a routine, our something.


Bye guys, se ya next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment